Cadiz fire causes moderate damage
by Franklin Clark --
Apr 15, 2009 | 0 0 comments | 2 2 recommendations | email to a friend | print
A fire that took place on the morning of Wednesday, April 8, caused moderate damage to the home of Milton and Joanna Waller in the 200 block of Jefferson Street in Cadiz, although no one was injured, said Cadiz Fire Chief Kerry Fowler.

According to Fowler, 13 firefighters responded with two trucks to the residence at about 1:15 a.m. on Wednesday morning. Fowler also said the fire began in the bedroom and might have been started by a candle.

Firefighters remained at the scene for almost two hours, said Fowler, who added that Joanna Waller was on the only person home at the time of the fire, and she was not injured.
Click for Cadiz, Kentucky Forecast
Sponsored By:
Beaus Blog Logo
Read Beau's Daily Analysis