Jakelze Martin was Trigg’s top performer, winning the triple jump with an effort of 42 feet, 8.5 inches and finishing second in the high jump with an effort of 6-2.
Other Trigg boys results were as follows:
– 100-meter dash: Jayven Jones, fifth, 12.05 seconds; Devonte Nance, seventh, :12.2;
– 200-meter dash: Austin Durham, third, :24.65; Garrett Brown, fifth, :25.08;
– 400-meter dash: Jakelze Martin, fourth, :53.89;
– 800-meter run: Cody Whittington, 10th, 2:31.34; Austin Pugh, 12th, 2:34.9;
ixth, 5:29.55; Whittington, seventh, 5:44.27;
– 3200-meter run: Matthew Chinn, seventh, 12:16.13; Pugh, 12th, 13:29.26;
– 110-meter hurdles: Brown, fourth, :20.22;
– 4x200-meter relay: Martin, Deonquez Nance, Devonte Nance and Romaine Cunningham, third, 1:35.85;
– 4x800-meter relay: Pugh, Whittington, Primal Patel and Markaceous Lawson-Mayes, sixth, 10:04.62;
– long jump: Jones, sixth, 19 feet;
– shot put: Jones, sixth, 34-8.5.
For the rest of this story, see this week's issue of The Cadiz Record or subscribe to our e-Edition by calling 270-522-6605.