Signups can be completed online at www.tcyaa.org. Both credit and debit card payments can be taken online. Entry fees can also be mailed to TCYAA, P.O. Box 931, Cadiz, KY 42211
The leagues offered by the Trigg County Youth Athletic Association this year are:
TEE BALL ($35 PER CHILD)
• 3 and 4-year old boys and girls
BASEBALL ($50 PER CHILD)
• 5/6 year olds (Pee Wee League)
• 7/8 year olds (Rookie League)
• 9/10 year olds (Minor League)
• 11/12 year olds (Major League)
• 13-15 year olds (Babe Ruth League)
SOFTBALL ($50 PER CHILD)
• 5-7 year olds - machine (NEW AGE DIVISION)
• 8-10 year olds - machine (NEW AGE DIVISION)
• 11-13 year olds - live pitch (NEW AGE DIVISION)
• 14-16 year olds - live pitch (NEW AGE DIVISION)
Parents can also play an extra fee of $30 per child if you do not want to participate in the TCYAA candy fundraiser. The fundraiser is not optional and is an important part of keeping entry fees among the lowest in western Kentucky.
The first evaluation day for all players will be Saturday, March 9. A make-up date will be announced later. All players must attend the evaluation.
For more information, contact Scott Brown at 484-6919.